Dr2 Consultants is an energetic Brussels-based consultancy firm that provides companies, corporate organizations and NGO’s with public affairs and communication strategy and implementation.
In light of the flourishing growth of Dr2 Consultants, we are looking for a consultant who is able to represent the interests of our clients in Brussels. The consultant will be responsible for supporting various clients in their public affairs strategy and implementation. The consultant will report directly to the Managing Director of our Brussels office. Our operational environment is very diverse and includes different sectors such as digital, sustainability, energy, finance, transport, and retail.
- Develop, implement and evaluate clients’ public affairs and communications strategy;
- Manage public affairs programmes and liaise with relevant stakeholders across the EU institutional landscape;
- Lead and build clients’ influence in the European institutions, across governments and other relevant stakeholders;
- Very good feeling for business opportunities.
Background and qualifications
- University level education (bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees), preferably in an area related to European studies, law, economics or international relations;
- 3-5 years of experience in EU affairs with excellent knowledge of EU policy making;
- Native level of Dutch, C2/Fluent in English. Knowledge of any other European language(s) would be a strong asset;
- Previous experience(s) in a consultancy is an asset;
- Extensive network in the European sphere;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Socially and/or politically involved;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
Terms and conditions
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: Laura Contin (email@example.com) and Doke Bruggink (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications should be sent as soon as possible and no later than 25 September 2017 COB with ‘Application Public Affairs Consultant ’ as subject.