Dr2 Consultants is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy firm that provides companies, corporate organizations and NGOs with guidance on EU affairs (www.dr2consultants.eu). We are looking for a highly-motivated trainee to assist our team.
- Assisting consultants in implementing public affairs strategies for their clients;
- Conducting research, analysis and monitoring activities;
- Preparing background notes, briefings, reports, and articles;
- Coordinating internal & external meetings;
- Assisting consultants with other administrative duties.
Background and qualifications
- Graduated from or enrolled in a Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Political Science, European Studies, or other relevant education;
- Previous internship experience within the European Institutions and/or Public Affairs is an asset;
- Language skills: Dutch (Native-speaker level or equivalent), excellent spoken and written English (Native-speaker level or equivalent). Knowledge of French as well as any other European language(s) would be an asset;
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Proactive and dynamic person with excellent communication and personal skills;
- Flexible work attitude, hands-on mentality, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Terms and conditions
- The post will be available starting from mid-April 2018.
- Duration: 6 months;
- The traineeship is remunerated under the conditions of the ‘‘Convention d’immersion professionnelle’
To apply please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for this position to: Laura Contin (l.contin@Dr2consultants.eu). Applications should be sent as soon as possible and no later than 23 February 2018 COB with ‘Application Public Affairs Trainee’ as subject line. Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.