Public Affairs Consultant
Expiration date: 16 May 2021
Country/City: Belgium, Brussels
Experience: 2-3 years (in Brussels)
Contact name: Viktoria Vajnai
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Dr2 Consultants operates in the heart of Brussels and supports its wide variety of clients, both private and public organizations, with strategic advice in EU Public Affairs. Our firm specializes in transport & mobility, digital & tech and sustainability topics at EU level, all of which are high on the EU agenda. Dr2 Consultants is growing in a flourishing way and is looking to hire a talented consultant with an outspoken interest and expertise in our focus areas to support our international team.
Do you have a proven track record in the EU bubble? Are you able and eager to support our clients in setting up and implementing their Public Affairs strategies? Are you excited to develop innovative Public Affairs solutions for leading European companies, associations and governments? Do you enjoy working closely together with your team in achieving results, but do you also thrive on taking on the responsibility for our clients? Then we definitely invite you to apply for this Public Affairs Consultant vacancy.
- Develop, manage and deliver creative Public Affairs and lobbying strategies to achieve our clients’ objectives;
- Advise clients on policy developments across (one of) our three focus areas: digital & tech, transport & mobility and sustainability;
- Strong focus on the European Green Deal and the sustainability portfolio, support in establishing the energy practice of Dr2 Consultants;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders across the EU institutions;
- Build and lead clients’ influence in the European Institutions, across governments and other relevant stakeholders;
- Expand the client portfolio of Dr2 Consultants;
- Drive business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results.
Who are we looking for?
- A proven track record of 2-3 years of experience in EU Public Affairs in Brussels;
- Solid experience in sustainability is an advantage;
- The ability to manage clients independently, cope with multiple priorities and coordinate the activities with your colleagues;
- University level education (Master’s degree), preferably in an area related to European studies, economics or law;
- Previous consultancy experience is an asset;
- Network in the EU bubble in (any of) our three focus areas;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Business acumen;
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of other European language(s) – particularly Dutch and French – would be a strong asset;
- Strong computer skills (in particular Microsoft Office, social media).
- A challenging and growing environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A dynamic and international team of Public Affairs professionals;
- An attractive and competitive salary
Terms and conditions
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Viktoria Vajnai (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications should be sent not later than 16 May 2021 with ‘Application Public Affairs Consultant’ in the subject line of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Dr2 Consultants
Dr2 Consultants is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy firm. We provide companies, organizations and NGOs with guidance on EU and Belgian affairs in the digital, transport and sustainability policy domains. To discover more about us, please visit our website (www.dr2consultants.eu).
In addition, if you have experience in EU Public Affairs, you are a great team player and not afraid to go the extra mile to contribute to our growth, you are welcome to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com highlighting your personal and professional drives.