Expiration date: 11 October 2020
Country/City: Belgium, Brussels
Experience: mid to senior level
Contact name: Cathy Kremer
Contact e-mail address: c.kremer@Dr2consultants.eu
Dr2 Consultants is looking to hire an experienced and bilingual (Flemish and French) Belgian Public Affairs professional for a maternity cover between 3 to 5 months starting in December 2020 until the end of April 2021 to work with one of our digital/tech clients.
Do you have a proven track record in Belgian politics or Public Affairs? Are you eager to offer strategic political advice and implement Public Affairs and communication strategies? If so, we invite you to apply for this vacancy for a Belgian Public Affairs Consultant.
What you will do
- Actively monitor political and policy developments at all Belgian levels;
- Actively monitor parliamentary activities in key areas of interest at all Belgian levels;
- Strategically advise on Public Affairs priorities and activities;
- Strategically prioritize and translate broader business objectives into local initiatives;
- Strategic outreach to high-level stakeholders.
- Bilingual in Flemish and French. Proficiency in English;
- A proven track record of 3-7 years of experience in Belgian Public Affairs;
- Thorough knowledge of the Belgian political decision-making processes (regional and federal levels);
- A background in digital/tech is a plus.
- University-level education (Master’s degree), preferably in an area related to political or social science, or law;
- The ability to manage campaigns independently and cope with multiple priorities;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, i.e. ability to analyze legislative texts, translate into clear language and advise on public affairs actions;
- A network in the Belgian Public Affairs sphere (regional and/or federal level);
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a positive and can-do attitude;
- Knowledge and experience in the digital/tech sector is a plus;
- Experience in a multinational company is a plus.
Terms and conditions
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Cathy Kremer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications should be sent not later than 11 October 2020 with ‘Application Belgian Public Affairs Consultant’ in the subject line of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Dr2 Consultants
Dr2 Consultants is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy firm. We provide companies, organizations and NGOs with guidance on EU and Belgian affairs in the digital, transport and sustainability policy domains. To discover more about us, please visit our website (www.dr2consultants.eu).