Dr2 Consultants is a Brussels-based consultancy with headquarters in The Hague (part of the Dr2 network) specialized in EU Public Affairs and corporate communication. Our team provides businesses, public and private institutions, associations and NGOs with strategic advice in the field of EU Public Affairs specialized in digital, transport and sustainability. To discover more about us, please visit our website (www.dr2consultants.eu).
In light of Dr2 Consultants’ flourishing growth, we are looking for a consultant with a proven track record in EU Public Affairs and who is able to represent the interests of our clients in Brussels. The consultant will be responsible for supporting our clients in their Public Affairs strategy and implementation.
- Develop, manage and deliver creative Public Affairs and lobbying strategies to achieve our clients’ objectives;
- Advise clients on policy developments across the three focus areas of Dr2 Consultants: digital, transport and sustainability;
- Manage Public Affairs programmes and liaise with relevant stakeholders across the EU institutional landscape;
- Build our clients’ influence in the European Institutions, across governments and other relevant stakeholders;
- Very good feeling for business opportunities.
Background and qualifications
- Proven track record of 5 years of experience in EU Public Affairs;
- A proven ability to manage complex projects and cope with multiple priorities;
- University level education (Master’s degree), preferably in an area related to European studies, economics or law;
- Previous consultancy experience is an asset;
- Extensive network in the European sphere;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of any other European language(s) – particularly Dutch – would be a strong asset;
- Strong computer skills (in particular Microsoft Office, social media).
What we offer
- A challenging and growing environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A dynamic and international team of Public Affairs professionals;
- An attractive and competitive salary
Terms and conditions
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Viktoria Vajnai (email@example.com). Applications should be sent not later than 5 July 2019 with ‘Application Public Affairs Consultant’ in the subject line of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.