Dr2 Consultants is a Brussels-based consultancy with headquarters in The Hague (part of the Dr2 network) specialized in EU Public Affairs and corporate communications. Our team provides businesses, public and private institutions, associations and NGOs with strategic advice in the field of EU Public Affairs specialized in transport, digital and sustainability. To discover more about us, please visit our website (www.dr2consultants.eu).
In light of Dr2 Consultants’ flourishing growth, we are looking for a senior consultant with a proven track record in EU Public Affairs and who is able to represent the interests of our clients in Brussels. The consultant will be responsible for supporting our clients in their Public Affairs strategy and implementation.
- Develop, manage and deliver creative Public Affairs and lobbying strategies to achieve our clients’ objectives;
- Advise clients on policy developments across various policy areas;
- Manage Public Affairs programmes and liaise with relevant stakeholders across the EU institutional landscape;
- Build and lead clients’ influence in the European Institutions, across governments and other relevant stakeholders;
- Able to expand client portfolio of Dr2 Consultants;
- Drive business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results.
Background and qualifications
- Proven track record of 5-10+ years of experience in EU Public Affairs;
- A proven ability to manage complex projects and cope with multiple priorities;
- University level education (Master’s degree), preferably in an area related to European studies, economics or law;
- Previous consultancy experience is an asset;
- Extensive network in the European sphere;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Business acumen;
- Proficiency in English and Dutch. Knowledge of any other European language(s) would be a strong asset;
- Strong computer skills (in particular Microsoft Office, social media).
What we offer
- A challenging and growing environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A dynamic and international team of Public Affairs professionals;
- An attractive and competitive salary
Terms and conditions
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Viktoria Vajnai (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications should be sent not later than 16 April 2019 with ‘Application Senior Public Affairs Consultant’ in the subject line of the email
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.