Dr2 Consultants is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy firm that provides companies, corporate organizations and NGOs with guidance on EU affairs (www.dr2consultants.eu). We are looking for a highly-motivated trainee to assist our team.
- Assisting the Office Manager with day-to-day administrative duties;
- Supporting the Office Manager in preparing for internal & external meetings;
- Providing the Office Manager with help in financial matters;
- Maintaining office filing and storage systems;
- Assisting the Office Manager in monitoring and maintaining office supplies;
- Occasionally assisting consultants in conducting ad hoc research, analysis and monitoring activities for their clients;
- Preparing background notes, briefings, reports, and articles.
Background and qualifications
- Graduated from a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Communications, Political Science, European Studies, or other relevant education;
- Previous internship experience within a consultancy/trade association is an asset;
- Language skills: Excellent spoken and written English (Native-speaker level or equivalent). Knowledge of German or Dutch as well as any other European language(s) would be an asset;
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Proactive and dynamic person with excellent communication and personal skills;
- Flexible work attitude, hands-on mentality, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Terms and conditions
- The post will be available starting from mid-April 2019.
- Duration: 6 months;
- The traineeship is remunerated under the conditions of the ‘‘Convention d’immersion professionnelle’
To apply please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for this position to: l.contin@Dr2consultants.eu. Applications should be sent as soon as possible and no later than 22 March 2019 COB with ‘Application Public Affairs Trainee’ as subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.