EU Affairs during the COVID-19 recovery phase
Half-day online EU Affairs Training that helps you navigate the EU maze. This training focuses especially on the shifting priorities at EU level as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and will give you the tools to act upon the new Commission priorities for 2021.
New training dates
coming soonContact us
What will I gain from this training?
- Learn the ins and outs of the EU inter-institutional relations and the decision-making procedures;
- Hear about the latest political dynamics and new priorities of the European Commission in light of the COVID-19 recovery phase;
- Learn about the building blocks of an effective Public Affairs strategy to develop the right conditions to strategically position your organization at EU level;
- Understand and learn how to apply effective and innovative lobbying tools and instruments to represent your interests during the COVID-19 recovery phase in light of the Commissions priorities for 2021.
EU at a glance
- The role of the EU institutions, inter-institutional relations;
- EU decision-making procedures;
- Impact of the COVID-19 recovery phase on the EU priorities, balance of power and decision-making procedures.
Public Affairs in the EU
- The different steps of effective development and implementation of Public Affairs activities;
- Do’s and don’ts of lobbying in the EU institutions and the working culture within the ‘Brussels bubble’;
- The building blocks of an effective Public Affairs strategy;
- Communication practices that support Public Affairs activities.