Public Affairs Consultant
Dr2 Consultants is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy firm that provides companies, organizations and NGOs with guidance on EU and Belgian affairs in the digital, transport and circular economy policy domains. To discover more about us, please visit our website (www.dr2consultants.eu).
In light of Dr2 Consultants’ flourishing growth, we are looking for a consultant with a proven track record in EU Public Affairs who is able to represent the interests of our clients in Brussels. The applicant’s experience should be relevant, i.e. situated in the Brussels (EU) sphere of activities, as well as related to the company’s focus areas (transport, digital and circular economy). The consultant will be responsible for supporting our clients in their Public Affairs strategy and implementation.
- Develop, manage and deliver creative Public Affairs and lobbying strategies to achieve our clients’ objectives;
- Advise clients on policy developments across the three focus areas of Dr2 Consultants: digital, transport and sustainability;
- Manage Public Affairs programmes and liaise with relevant stakeholders across the EU institutional landscape;
- Build and lead clients’ influence in the European Institutions, across governments and other relevant stakeholders;
- Able to expand the client portfolio of Dr2 Consultants;
- Drive business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results.
Background and qualifications
- Proven track record of 5-7 years of experience in EU Public Affairs in Brussels;
- A proven ability to manage clients independently and cope with multiple priorities;
- University level education (Master’s degree), preferably in an area related to European studies, economics or law;
- Previous consultancy experience is an asset;
- Network in the European sphere;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Business acumen;
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of other European language(s) – particularly Dutch and French – would be a strong asset;
- Strong computer skills (in particular Microsoft Office, social media).
What we offer
- A challenging and growing environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A dynamic and international team of Public Affairs professionals;
- An attractive and competitive salary
Terms and conditions
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Viktoria Vajnai (email@example.com). Applications should be sent not later than 25 October 2019 with ‘Application Public Affairs Consultant’ in the subject line of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.