Expiration date: 25 May 2020
Country/City: Belgium, Brussels
Experience: 5-7 years (in Brussels)
Contact name: Viktoria Vajnai
Contact e-mail address: V.Vajnai@Dr2consultants.eu
Operate in the heart of Brussels, contribute to satisfied clients and celebrate successes with colleagues. This is what your job at Dr2 consultants looks like. Our firm grows in a flourishing way and this is why we like to hire talented people.
Do you have a proven track record in the European bubble? Are you able to support our clients in implementing their Public Affairs Strategy? Then we invite you to apply for this Public Affairs Consultant vacancy.
What you will do
- Develop, manage and deliver creative Public Affairs and lobbying strategies to achieve our clients’ objectives;
- Advise clients on policy developments across our three focus areas: Digital, Transport and Sustainability;
- Manage Public Affairs programmes and liaise with relevant stakeholders across the EU institutions;
- Build and lead clients’ influence in the European Institutions, across governments and other relevant stakeholders;
- Expand the client portfolio of Dr2 Consultants;
- Drive business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results.
How you can contribute
- A proven track record of 5-7 years of experience in EU Public Affairs in Brussels;
- The ability to manage clients independently and cope with multiple priorities;
- University level education (Master’s degree), preferably in an area related to European studies, economics or law;
- Previous consultancy experience is an asset;
- Network in the European sphere;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Business acumen;
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of other European language(s) – particularly Dutch and French – would be a strong asset;
- Strong computer skills (in particular Microsoft Office, social media).
What we offer
- A challenging and growing environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A dynamic and international team of Public Affairs professionals;
- An attractive and competitive salary
Terms and conditions
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Viktoria Vajnai (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications should be sent not later than 25 May 2020 with ‘Application Public Affairs Consultant’ in the subject line of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Dr2 Consultants
Dr2 Consultants is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy firm. We provide companies, organizations and NGOs with guidance on EU and Belgian affairs in the digital, transport and sustainability policy domains. To discover more about us, please visit our website (www.dr2consultants.eu).