Dr2 Consultants is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy firm that provides companies, organizations and NGOs with guidance on EU and Belgian affairs in the digital, transport and circular economy policy domains. To discover more about us, please visit our website (www.dr2consultants.eu).
In light of Dr2 Consultants’ flourishing growth, we are looking for a consultant with a proven track record in EU Public Affairs who is able to represent the interests of our clients in Brussels. The applicant’s experience should be relevant, i.e. situated in the Brussels (EU) sphere of activities, as well as related to the company’s focus areas. The consultant will be particularly involved in supporting the work of the Ecommerce Europe’s Secretariat in implementing the association’s public affairs strategy. Applicants should therefore have a proven experience in ecommerce-related policies, in particular digital policies and sustainability.
- Develop, manage and deliver creative Public Affairs and lobbying strategies to achieve our clients’ objectives;
- Advise clients on policy developments, with a focus on digital policy and sustainability;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders across the EU institutional landscape;
- Build and lead clients’ influence in the European Institutions, across governments and other relevant stakeholders;
- Able to expand the client portfolio of Dr2 Consultants, with a focus on digital;
- Drive business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results.
Background and qualifications
- Proven track record of minimum 3 years in EU affairs (focus on Digital is preferred);
- A proven ability to manage clients independently and cope with multiple priorities;
- University level education (Master’s degree), preferably in an area related to European studies, economics or law;
- Previous consultancy experience is an asset;
- Network in the European sphere;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Business acumen;
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of other European language(s) – particularly Dutch and French – would be a strong asset;
- Strong computer skills (in particular Microsoft Office, social media).
What we offer
- A challenging and growing environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A dynamic and international team of Public Affairs professionals;
- An attractive and competitive salary
Terms and conditions
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Luca Cassetti (l.cassetti@Dr2consultants.eu). Applications should be sent no later than 21 January 2020 with ‘Application Public Affairs Consultant’ in the subject line of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.